QUARTER OF A HUNDRED EPISODE ALERT! Nando wants to do your city some GOOD, ryan wants to sleep on your couch. We talk about Windows emu on iPads, designers are the new hackers, PortoAlegre.cc, the demise of the FWA, the proper YouTube Logo and when not to crush it.
- Windows 3.1 on your iPhone? SURE! Now we can finally play SkiFREE ANYWHERE ANYTIME!! At a VERY TINY RESOLUTION!!!
- Will the Next Zuckerburg be a Designer, not a Hacker? 500 Startups launched the DesignerFund, can designers solve problems better than Hackers?
- Feltron gets sold to Google as a design slave
- PortoAlegre.cc – “A New City Being Born” How can we leverage the 2.0 startup mindset to actually improve the world around us? Are there other recent examples of pure awesomeness like this? Also pure HTML/CSS action here
- New YouTube logo
Site of the Week
- Don’t do what you love – Nice counterpoint to our usual kool-aid. Or when you should “crush it” literally.
Soundtrack: Air Miami – World Cup Fever
Picture: Rita Gonsalves (nando’s sister)
Powered by Facebook Comments