Stephen brings some favorite apps, we talk nerdy, iPhone gets a remote, living & shopping in Facebook, CSS5, everything is a pyramid scheme and why is there a cow in this site?
- Microsoft Buys Skype – NOW they’ll fix that design. (also, no real alternative) Let’s talk about Skype 5 and why people hate it, and how we feel about it. Is the mac version gonna suck even more now?
- Chromebooks appear- worthwhile or no?
- Angry Birds chrome app! All in HTML5 canvas
- Kiip – Now that you’ve gotten stuck in the Angry Birds chrome app, how about some rewards for all those pigs you’ve nixed?
- Express Shopping on Facebook – Get your shop on without ever leaving Facebook. Is this how the web will end up being, all inside the Death Star that is FB? And will our currency be Facebook credits?
- Check-in Data: The Reality Behind The Hype
Site of the Week
- Portfolio App – Perhaps the first of its kind, a designer created an app solely as his portfolio. Good idea? Bad?
Soundtrack: Booker T Jones – Crazy
Graphics: Ann Althouse (under Creative Commons)
Powered by Facebook Comments